Bachelor of Technology in Building Construction with Honours
- PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PEO1 : To produce building construction technologist that able to perform modern construction works related building technology.
- PEO2 : To produce competent technopreneurs in building construction related technology.
- PEO3 : To produce ethical professionals in building construction technology.
PLO 1- Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of technology fundamentals to broadly-defined procedures processes, systems and methodologies in the building construction technology.
PLO 2- Practical Skills and High Technology: Able to suggest and apply latest tools and techniques to solve broadly-defined problems.
PLO3- Analytical and Critical Thinking and Scientific Approach: Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve broadly-defined problems in building construction technology.
PLO4- Communication Skills: Able to communicate and articulate effectively in both verbal and written among technologist communities and society at large.
PLO5- Social and Responsibility in Society and Technologist Community: Demonstrate understanding of the societal related issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to broadly-defined technology practices.
PLO6- Lifelong learning and information management: Recognize the needs for professional development and to engage independent lifelong learning in specialist technologists.
PLO7- Entrepreneurs and Management Skills: Demonstrate an awareness of management and technopreneurship practices in real perspective.
PLO8- Ethics and Professionalism: Demonstrate professionalism and social and ethical consideration
PLO9- Teamwork and Leadership: Demonstrate leadership quality, mentoring and work effectively in diverse teams.
- Technical support manager
- Construction manager/ Project Manager
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) manager
- Facilities Officer/Maintenance Officer
- Construction Technologist
- Project management & Scheduling
- Quality Officer
- Site Inspector
- Building Inspector
- Industrial and Production Officer
- Technical and operations manager