Bachelor of Engineering Technology
(Infrastructure Management) With Honours
- PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) will equip students with knowledge, skills and initiatives in the areas of Infrastructure Management, with focuses upon the study of management skills, construction technology, problem solving, law, health and safety, finance, engineering sciences and the principles and practice of modern construction project management. Students will also be equipped with professional skills to enhance employability. The duration of this bachelor program is 4 years which requires students to complete 140 total credit hours.
- PEO1 : To produce a knowledgeable graduate in field of engineering and technology through academic program.
- PEO2 : To produce competent and applicable graduate in latest technology
- PEO3 : To produce graduate with high value and ethical conducts.
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) is the gateway into many professions within the infrastructure management and construction industry.
- Building and construction technologist
- Infrastructure / building / facilities / construction manager
- Civil and Infrastructure Technologist
- Operation and Maintenance Officer
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Sales / Procurement
- Development and Testing
- Field / Site Engineer
- Project Engineer and Technical management
Employment opportunities may also exist within various infrastructure agencies:
- Local and government authorities
- Firms and consulting companies
- Primary industry