Bachelor of Engineering Technology
(Energy & Environmental) with Honours
- PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Energy and Environmental) introduces students to the diverse areas of energy and environment. This program guided the students to learn on the energy-related technical and management topics including energy management and auditing, building management, energy efficiency in manufacturing, and alternative sources of energy.
The students will also learn about the environmental policies, environmental management system, environmental pollution controls, and environmental impact assessment. This program is designed to produce energy and environmental technologists for government agencies and industry. It emphasizes on engineering and technological advancements to improve the environment, which involves the development of new green technologies, as well as providing reductions in carbon footprint.
The duration of this bachelor program is 4 years which requires students to complete 142 total credit hours.
- PEO1 : To produce energy and environmental related engineering technologists with mastery of the needed expertise in industries using the foundation of technology and innovation.
- PEO2 : To prepare engineering technologists that demonstrate skills of lifelong learning for professional and personal development.
- PEO3 : To prepare engineering technologists with good management skill, good professional ethics and understanding local law in energy and environmental issues
- PEO4 : To prepare global engineering technologists that work and communicate effectively in multinational and multidisciplinary engineering community
- Environmental Engineer / Technologist
- Energy System Designers
- Energy System Auditors / Managers / Consultant System Developers/Operators
- Environmental Coordinators
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Law Enforcement