Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology (Building) With Honours
- PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology (Building) with Honours.This Program Aims To Produce Graduates Who Are Competent, Flexible, And Exposed To Technical Knowledge And Skills, Based On The Latest Technology To Meet The Demands Of The Current Construction Industry.
- PEO1 : Competent-Apply fundamental knowledge to solve broad civil engineering problems with current technological techniques.
- PEO2 : Adaptable-Supervise and monitor people within various backgrounds..
- PEO3 : Leader- Accommodate to changes in civil engineering technology and environment.
PLO 1- Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of technology fundamentals to broadly-defined procedures processes, systems and methodologies in the civil engineering technology.
PLO 2- Practical Skills and High Technology: Able to suggest and apply latest tools and techniques to solve broadly-defined problems.
PLO3- Analytical and Critical Thinking and Scientific Approach: Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve broadly-defined problems in civil engineering technology.
PLO4- Communication Skills: Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve broadly-defined problems in civil engineering technology.
PLO5- Social and Responsibility in Society and Technologist Community: Demonstrate understanding of the societal related issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to broadly-defined technology practices.
PLO6- Lifelong learning and information management: Recognize the needs for professional development and to engage independent lifelong learning in specialist technologists.
PLO7- Entrepreneurs and Management Skills: Demonstrate an awareness of management and technopreneurship practices in real perspective.
PLO8- Ethics and Professionalism: Demonstrate professionalism and social and ethical consideration.
PLO9- Teamwork and Leadership: Demonstrate leadership quality, mentoring and work effectively in diverse teams.
- STPM Holder
- Matriculation/Foundation Holder
- Diploma Holder
- IPTS Foundation Holder
More info on UMP ADMISSION
- Civil Engineers/Building Engineers
- Construction Manager/Project Engineer
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager
- Facilities Engineer/Maintenance Engineer
- Reliability And Safety Engineer
- Construction Technologist
- Project Management & Scheduling
- QA/QC Engineer/Building Inspector
- Industrial And Production Engineer
- Technical And Operations Manager